Posted by Matthew Yetter, Last modified by Matthew Yetter on 06 March 2019 08:21 AM
Install ZBrush via these easy steps:|
- Suspend your antivirus software, since it can corrupt our installer as it downloads.
- Save the installer to your computer.
- Run the installer.
- Choose your desired language.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You must click the button that "I accept the agreement." Refusing the EULA will cancel installation.
- We recommend installing at the default path. However, you may choose any other location that you wish.
- We recommend installing all included plugins. If you wish to skip any plugins you may do so but the only way to then install them at a later date would be to re-run the ZBrush installer.
- On the final screen:
- We recommend that you leave the option to "Launch ZBrush now" checked.
- The ZBrush Documentation folder is going to be in your ZBrush directory. You can find it there at any time.
- The video tutorials are in our ZClassroom. You can view them at any time.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
- You will now need to activate ZBrush. To do this it will ask for your Pixologic ID, which is the same information that you use to log into My Licenses and Support.
- After activating, you can enable your antivirus software again.