If you can log into Support under the old email address and are making this change proactively, do the following:
- Start a Support conversation to have your email address changed in the licensing system. In order to ensure that your account is protected from theft, we do not allow you to change your licenses' registered email address yourself.
- By doing this step first, your Support conversation will come from your old email address. This will serve as verification of your identity and we'll be able to make the change immediately.
- If you have already edited your Pixologic ID, please change it back before starting your Support conversation. You'll be able to edit it again after we have completed the change on our side.
- Use the Pixologic ID Profile page to update the email address for your Pixologic ID.
- Please DO NOT use the Support profile page (https://support.pixologic.com/profile/edit - easily spotted because it has "support" in the URL rather than "login.") to add the new email address.
Once step 2 is done, the licensing and Pixologic ID systems will sync up and associated systems such as My Licenses will start working with the new email address.
You will notice that the Support system's Profile page will still list the old email address. This is deliberate and is meant to allow your conversation history to carry forward after the email address change. The fact that on this page your old email address appears before the new address will not affect the activation system.
If you cannot log into Support under the old email address, follow these steps instead:
- In this situation you won't be able to receive a password reset email and so won't be able to gain access to the original Pixologic ID. In that case you will need to go to https://login.pixologic.com and register using your new email address.
- Note: Your license(s) will still be registered under the old email address. So going to My Licenses at this point would not be able to display them. That is normal.
- Start a Support conversation to request the email address change. In order to ensure that you are actually the registered ZBrush user we will need you to include additional information in your conversation. In that case, please provide us with any two of the following three items:
- Your ZBrush serial number.
- The street address that we would have on record for you.
- A scan or picture of the front of your photo ID.
With that supplemental information we'll be able to process your email address change.
After we have completed the change on our side, My Licenses will now be able to display your licenses.