Effective 29 December 2021, license transfers are now performed in accordance with Maxon policies.
Note: License transfers are only possible for perpetual licenses. Subscription licenses, licenses that have already been transferred, student, training and classroom licenses, NFR (Not For Resale) licenses and beta licenses cannot be transferred. The transfer is complete and effective only if the following process has been completed and Maxon has approved the transfer.
- The current license owner is obligated to start a Support Conversation initiating the process, to cease using the software and to delete the transferred software from all of their devices.
- In the Support Conversation, provide your name and email address, the license key, as well as the name and email address of the person that the license is being transferred to.
- A Maxon employee will confirm the license and the ownership status.
- Both the current and the new license owner will be contacted in order to confirm the transaction.
- Maxon charges a processing fee of 49 USD for the execution of the transfer and registration of the new license owner.